Grow and Show Showa's

Advice on Koi,Ponds and Equipment
MitchR

Grow and Show Showa's

Post by MitchR »

Morning all,
Hope all the members who took part in this years G&S comp are pleased with your Showa's, I think the club has done a fantastic job securing these lovely fish at a bargin price. As Colin said in the flyer they were all nice fish and I must admit when I put my head over the bowl to pick my two I was pleasantly surprised to see the standard of the remaining fish ( and I picked at #12). Special thanks again to Dave Wilson and Colin Jones for making it all happen and Dave well done picking the great fish.
If any of the Newer members wish to help out at these sort of events or generally pitch in to help with the smooth running of the club please contact Colin, Dave or myself.
Enjoy the fabulous Easter weather, Mitch.
site admin
Site Admin

Re: Grow and Show Showa's

Post by site admin »

Hi Mitch,
Glad you are happy with your selection? I think you picked well, in fact one of them nearly came home with me, which one? that would be telling. :shock:
I think we did well on the Saturday in selecting the ones we did,
the other 2 clubs had some experienced Koi people picking for them.
It is never easy selecting for different peoples tastes, so the idea was to get a selection of completely different style of Showa.

I think that we may just have the Tri-Club GC in North Wales?
Look after them guys, lets see what they look like in 18 months.

Dave.
ian m

Post by ian m »

Mitch,

Must admit they were great quality, to get so many that were in people's selection was pretty good. I would think people will be very pleased as these koi develop over the coming years.

Ian
MitchR

Post by MitchR »

Hi Dave,
Yes mate was/am very happy with the fish I selected. They look fantastic in the growing on tank!!
Hi Ian,
Have to agree with you mate, Dave did a great job picking the fish. Are you doing something at the next meeting re your Japan trip?? I would love to here all about it and see any previews of what you bought over there!
Best regards to you both, Mitch.