Monday 20th April 2009.

Daily update of Trips to Japan
site admin
Site Admin

Monday 20th April 2009.

Post by site admin »

Well today has been a strange one, we had the appointment with Dainichi this afternoon to view the tategoi available.
The morning started with a visit to Marudo, some excellent tosai in evidence but none were bowled, we may return later in the week.
From there we moved on to Torazo and some large sansai were bowled but not purchased but we also have the option to return, onward then to Otsuka, where some small koi were bowled and secured for Richdon stock, a couple of larger koi were also purchased, including a very nice Budo Goromo.
Now it was time for some lunch, by Unanimous vote we decided on sandwichs for lunch, so we went to Moss Burger Again :lol: :lol: :lol:

The afternooon was spent in Dainichi tategoi house, where Rich selected 2 boxes of some very nice tategoi Showa, this took most of the afternooon.
On the way back it was decided to call in at Izamiya, some very nice sansai were bowled, one of the hobbist secured a superb Ai goromo,while we in the location it was decided to call in on Masaki, unfortunatly he was not available, but there some nice Nisai on view, so will return tomorrow
Dainichi Tategoi Showa.jpg
Dainichi Tategoi Showa.jpg (68.41 KiB) Viewed 9140 times
Dainichi Tategoi.jpg
Dainichi Tategoi.jpg (108 KiB) Viewed 9139 times
Torazo Showa and Shiro Utsuri.jpg
Torazo Showa and Shiro Utsuri.jpg (75.33 KiB) Viewed 9138 times
Torazo Showa.jpg
Torazo Showa.jpg (62.46 KiB) Viewed 9139 times
Dave san.
MitchR

Re: Monday 20th April 2009.

Post by MitchR »

Hi mate,
Those Showa's look fantastic, you must have tremendous will power, i'm affraid the bank manager would be waiting for me when i got home if i was over there with you! Keep the reports coming mate, great reading.
Mitch san. :D :D :D